Are you striving for the Installation procedure of Netgear Router? Here you will find the illustrative way for the same. The process is very easy, just follow the steps listed beneath and execute the same.
Quick way to install the Netgear Router
· Connect the router to the modem and computer through the Ethernet cables.
· Switch ON all the peripherals.
· Open the browser, type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and hit Enter.
· Netgear Router Login Page will appear, enter the username as admin and password is itself a password.
· Now click on Setup Wizard, located at the left end of the page.
· Thereafter click Yes and then click Next.
· Setup Wizard will detect the Dynamic IP, click Next to confirm.
· Hence, your Router is successfully configured.
However, if you want to Setup the Wireless Network in the Netgear Router, then follow the steps listed below.
Wireless Setup : –
· Open the browser and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar and hit Enter.
· Enter your username and password and click OK
· The home page will appear, select Wireless, located at the left of the Panel.
· Under the same, enter the username (SSID).
· Thereafter enter the Password and click Apply.
· Now open the wireless from the other device, search list will show the network name which you have provided amid the setup.
· Select the network and under the password section, enter the password which you have provided during the Setup.
· Hence, your device is successfully configured with the Netgear Router.
On the off chance, if you stalled out at any stage, then you can dial on Netgear Router Support Phone Number for the effective assistance. The geeks will offer the comprehensive elucidation of any issues. The number allows you to directly communicate with the nerds and thereafter get the resolution in the quick frame of time.
Recommended Blog Link Click at :- https://ehelphub.wordpress.com/2017/10/31/how-to-contact-netgear-router-support-when-in-trouble/