iCloud password protects the privacy of the data stored in iCloud. iCloud password also protect your ability to remotely erase your device using find my iPhone. To protect your information it is recommended to change your password very frequently.
If you use the same apple ID for iCloud then changing your iCloud password also changes the password for all the apple services. Once your password has been changed you have to login in all the application using the new password. Reset Password iCloud process is very easy to follow. You need to go through the below mentioned steps to change your password.
- First of all go to the apple website and login in your account.
- Now go to the “settings” and click on the “password security”.
- Now click on “Change password” and follow the onscreen instruction.
- Enter your “current password” in the respective block.
- Type your “new password” twice and click on “Save”.
You can also contact to iCloud Customer Support team for help. They will assist you to reset your password through live chat, video conferencing and remote support. You can also take help to resolve queries associated with icloud. They will provide you optimal solution to solve your technical glitches.